Ride Along With Me

A Traveling Teacher's Trek of Discovery, Rediscovery, Felines Frolicking, and Fun

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Home Again to Return Again

There is a verse that says, "Blessed are they that swear even to their own hurt." To me this is about not making empty promises and keeping your word even if it causes you some problems.

I am taking that step ahead to keep my word. The RV trip will begin in the next two weeks. I'm vague only because I have homework and packing to do.

Time in Orlando has been amazing, encouraging, and inspiring. I still have no idea what will be happening in the next few months with work, money, anything. I do know that I have a lot of generous friends who have offered food, shelter, parking and generally great positive support.

Since I left my kitties behind to fly to Orlando, a piece of my heart is calling me back to California. Thankfully I won't have to leave them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment